The famous SIP Softclient with High Audio Quality and Automatic Provisioning!
For Google Pixel and Pixel XL users, please change the “Local SIP Port Start” and “Local SIP Port End” settings to the following values: 5062 (start) and 5072 (end).
• Stability and bug fixes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- WRITE_CONTACTS: Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BROADCAST_STICKY: Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS: Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS. This is a normal permission: an app requesting it will always be granted the permission, without the user needing to approve or see it.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.